Tuesday 13 August 2013

Quick and Easy Praise Bunting (a work in progress!)

This summer I'm finally getting round to decorating and sorting one of the rooms that we use on a Sunday.  It's been a work in progress over the past few months!

To help with the decorating efforts, I made some bunting to hang with words that describe God on each piece.  We got the children on Sunday to think of words and then I added them to the bunting as a temporary measure.  Hopefully, after summer, when more of the children are around, we can get them to decorate it properly!


Words the children chose are:  faithful, patient, Lord, great, light, strong, love, king, caring, kind, big, awesome, amazing, eternal, clever, un- sinful, good, powerful, always in control.  It's great to have the words hanging as a constant reminder of words to praise God with!
 The bunting itself took minutes to make.  I cut some triangles out of foam sheets and stapled them to a long string of ric rac braid.  I then wrote the words on with a permanent marker.  I'm hoping the children might add some glitter and sequins!

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea!! Can't wait to try it with my Sunday School class soon. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete